New to Minimalism? Here are 6 Minimalism Blogs to Inspire You in Your Journey

By Dubhe - July 08, 2020

minimalism blogs for inspiration


When I started my minimalism journey, I read and watched several books, blogs, documentaries and Youtube videos on minimalism. I wanted to know how people started it, how they decluttered, how they disposed their stuff, how they maintained it and how they were able to find happiness. At first, I was simply curious, had my relapses by purchasing stuff I thought I needed but I learned so many things by constantly inspiring myself and learning from my favorite minimalist content writers. That's why I gathered a few of my favorite minimalism blogs to inspire beginners or non-beginners in their journey.

1. Be More with Less by Courtney Carver is about simplifying life and really living. She wrote the book Soulful Simplicity where she shared her story and helped her readers find joy in less. I discovered Courtney in Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things. Start reading about Courtney here

2. Becoming Minimalist by Joshua Becker is designed to inspire others to pursue their greatest passions by owning fewer possessions. Start reading Becoming Minimalist here.

3. The Minimalists by Joshua Fields Millburn and Ryan Nicodemus doesn't focus on having less, rather cleaning the clutter in our lives to make room for the things that add value to our lives. They are famous for their documentary, Minimalism: A Documentary About the Important Things. Start reading The Minimalists here

4. Zen Habits by Leo Babauta. He lives in California and he has 6 kids. He blogs about finding simplicity and mindfulness in the daily chaos of life. Start reading about Leo's journey here

5. A Considered Life by Sophie is my top favorite minimalism bloggers who also talk about sustainability. We simply both have the same values in life <3 

6. Simplified by Dub is of course, my blog, and I share practical tips on simplifying your life by adopting a sustainable lifestyle. 

Have you adopted a minimalist lifestyle? What minimalist blogs do you follow?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments