Apotheke Pure Castile Facial Wash Review | Sustainable & Local Skincare

By Dubhe - July 01, 2020

Apotheke Pure Castile Facial Wash Review

Apotheke's Pure Castile Facial Wash is made from 100% pure saponified extra virgin olive oil and it cleans and removes deep-seated dirt without harming your skin as it is designed to keep skin's pH level at optimal, enabling it to fight off irritants and acne-causing bacteria. This facial wash is suitable for any skin type even those with skin problems. It is 100% natural, organic, sulfate-free, paraben-free, dye-free, toxins-free and phthalates-free.

Packaging & Recycling: The facial wash is packaged in a plastic bottle which could be sent back to Apotheke for recycling, you get 15% off when you send 15 empties and up. Apotheke will be donating the empty bottles and jars to Green Antz Builders, they create eco-friendly and sustainable building and housing solutions.

Product: The facial wash has a yellowish color and liquid consistency. I usually dampen my hands before lathering the face wash. I've been using this product since November last year and I am recently in my second bottle. It is effective in removing excess makeup or dirt, can be easily rinsed off and gentle to my skin. Because of its low pH level, it doesn't dry out my skin but the only thing I don't like about this face wash is that it stings a lot when the product gets into your eyes. The first time I experienced this, I was wearing a lot of eye makeup and after using a cleansing oil, I also used the facial wash to remove makeup residue. However, some of it got into my eyes. After that, I have been extra careful and always taking note to prevent the eye area. 

Price: The product is priced for Php 199 and has a volume of only 100ml. It is honestly worth the price, however, I think it would be better if they sell this product in a bigger bottle as I usually finish this product in two - three months. 

Overall, I give this product 4/5 stars. Even though the facial wash is an amazing one, I became from cautious to nervous when applying this product especially near the eyes. I sometimes like to clean my lids using a facial wash, now I have to use a cleansing water to that area to prevent stinging my eyes. 

Have you used Apotheke products? What are your current favorite face washes?

Follow

Apotheke Pure Castile Facial Wash Review

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments