Podcasts that Helped Me with Productivity

By Simplified by Dub - August 13, 2019




I graduated from grad school two years ago. But there is this desire in me that still wants to learn. Ever since I started working, I listen to podcasts on my everyday commute. One, it is cheaper to listen to podcasts than buy books; Two, I can multitask - it takes at least 30 minutes for me to travel to work.

Here are my top three podcasts that taught me tips and tricks on productivity:

1. The Ground Up Show by (the Award winning filmmaker) Matt D'Avella is a podcast that inspires creatives to make meaning content & pursue their passions. He sits down with creators, authors, entrepreneurs to talk about their process, the lessons they've learned & how to make an impact.

Where to listen: Spotify | Apple Podcast | Youtube

2. Secrets of the Most Productive People by Fast Company deputy director Kate Davis and assistant editor Anisa Purbasari Horton help listeners try to figure out how to work smarter instead of harder and dissect exactly how to get it all done. They also interview experts that give these tips and tricks.

Where to listen: Spotify | Apple Podcast

3. The Productivity Show by Asian Efficiency is a weekly podcast where they tell you ways to save time, increase your productivity and happiness. They cover topics on goal setting, time management, personal development and efficiency.

Where to listen: Spotify | Apple Podcast

Comment down below the podcasts that you listen to!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments