My Current Cruelty-Free Skincare Routine

By Simplified by Dub - June 13, 2020


cruelty-free vegan sustainable skincare routine

Hi guys! In this week's video, I shared my current cruelty-free skincare routine. 


Human Nature Gentle Cleansing Oil


I usually start with a cleansing oil when I have applied makeup during that day. I’m currently loving the Human Nature Gentle Cleansing Oil which melts makeup easily even the most stubborn waterproof mascaras and it nourishes my skin as well. 


Apotheke Castile Facial Wash


For facial wash, I currently use the Apotheke Castile Facial Wash. It is made from 100% pure castile wash and deeply cleanses my skin by removing deep seated dirt. Prevent it from getting into your eyes though because it does sting a lot.


Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish


I exfoliate my skin once a week using the Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish. It melts away pore-clogging debris and oil while removing dead skin cells, leaving my skin clean and soft. 


I’m From Mugwort Mask 


This Mugwort Mask from the brand I’m From is a wash-off mask that contains mugwort from Ganghwa Island in South Korea. Mugwort is known for its antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties and it soothes, heals and nourishes the skin. It is also great in treating redness and other skin sensitivities. I use this product once a week as well. 


Apotheke Firming Toner


After cleansing, I use the Apotheke Firming Toner which is an Alcohol-free toner. It brightens skin tone, helps treat blemishes, shrink pores, and removes deep seated dirt without drying your skin. I recommend spraying it directly to your face with your eyes closed as it feels super refreshing when you do so.


I’m From Mugwort Essence


After a couple of minutes, I would apply the I’m From Mugwort Essence. This soothing essence adheres and absorbs into the skin to sooth and recharge moisture from within. This product instantly became a favorite of mine. 


Human Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil Luxe


For moisturizer, I use the Human NatureSunflower Beauty Oil Luxe which intensively moisturises my dry skin.


Castor Oil


I also apply castor oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes to stimulate hair growth. 


Acne Treatments:


When I’m stressed out, I usually break out and these two products are my favorites from Apotheke. 


Apotheke Spot Treatment


This overnight spot treatment helps eradicate pimples by killing acne bacteria at its source and it helps calm inflammation as well. 


Apotheke Skin Doctor Balm


For moisturizer, I switch my beauty oil with the Apotheke Skin Doctor. It helps a variety of skin conditions including itchiness and acne and helps protect skin against outside irritants. I love the scent of the skin treatment and the skin doctor balm as it helps reduce stress and anxiety. 


Human Nature SafeProtect SPF30 for Babies and Kids


Finally, when I would be going outdoors, I would apply the Human Nature SafeProtect on my face neck. Yes this is for babies and kids. But it is a gentle daily sun protection and works wonders. 


All of the products I have shown are cruelty-free, some are also vegan. I have mentioned two sustainable and local brands which are Human Nature and Apotheke. Both of these brands have recycling programs for the empty bottles of their products.  If you are from the Philippines, I recently compiled a list of Local, Sustainable Skincare Brands click here if you are interested in reading the post. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments