Simplified by Dub 1 Year Anniversary & Blog Announcement

By Dubhe - June 05, 2020


simplified by dub anniversary announcement

Hi guys!  One year ago, I created and published my very first post in this blog. I used to have a blog before this one but I wanted a fresh start as I changed my niche and values in life. It took me a month to plan my blog, the content, and opening my social media accounts. For a year I talked about minimalism, sustainability and simple living, but I have thinking about growing my blog.

For these past few months, I have been contemplating of ways on growing my blog not only in terms of the audience but also the content. 

Hence, on the first anniversary of this blog, I am sharing to you a very special announcement. Simplified by Dub will be having a new author and that is my sister! For years, my sister wanted to create her own blog. But because of her busy schedule and the nature of her work, we came to a decision that she will be joining my blog as a co-author. 

My sister, Novie, is a registered Filipino Nurse currently residing at Hershey, Pennsylavania. She is one of the hero (frontliners) that are helping us fight the novel coronavirus. She loves reading books, baking pastries and traveling!

What content will you be expecting from her? Starting next week, Novie will be sharing to us recipes of her favorite dishes and desserts. She will also be giving us a glimpse or virtual tours of the little gems of her city. 

But wait there's more!

Simplified by Dub will now be posting every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 6:00 PM (Philippine Standard Time PHT). If you didn't know, I have also revived my Youtube Channel and new videos are live every Saturday 1PM as well. For our content here, aside from the usual topics on Minimalism, Sustainability and Personal Growth, we will be adding:
  • sustainable living, beauty, fashion (tips and product reviews),
  • recipes (as mentioned), 
  • financial advices, 
  • productivity, and 
  • travel (but we are limited with our local gems for now).
Interested of the upcoming content? Make sure to follow our social media handles so that you'll be updated if we have a new post!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments