Minimalist Habits for a Simple Life

By Simplified by Dub - May 27, 2020


A few years ago, I desired to have a simple life. A life that I don't have to spend my entire Sunday cleaning my room, a life with no stress or anxiety, a debt-free life. Transitioning to my dream life started with a few changes and to maintain that dream life I had to practice some minimalist habits that I still do up to present:

1. Declutter often. Get rid of excess stuff and excuses.

2. Tidy as you go. A few seconds can go a long way. Also, clear space = clear mind.

3. Create a minimalist budget. Focus on your needs. Save more and spend less.

4. Buy quality, not quantity. When you buy quality items, you save money in the long run.

5. Do digital decluttering too. Keep your digital space clutter-free and back up important files.

6. Reuse what you already have. Reuse empty jars, containers, etc. Keep clutter at bay and prevent buying new items often.

 7. Be intentional. Live a lifestyle based on your values and beliefs. A life full of meaning and fulfillment.

What minimalist habits do you do consistently for a simple life?

Follow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments